My animation's previz (Part ii): Storyboard

 Hello again everyone!

In this post I'll be sharing my storyboard for my animation short film project. In this storyboard, there will be the main base scenes for my animation short film, actions show and what kind of frame shot will be used.

Before that, let me tell you a little bit about storyboard. 

A storyboard is a visual representation of the story and concept idea. This storyboard consists of series of illustrated panels with brief descriptions and sketches on each panel. This storyboard often used in animations, films, televisions' series and other forms of visual media.

There are several reasons why storyboard is important. Some of the reasons are it helps other creative crew to visualize the story more, it gives chances for others to give feedback and changes can be made. This also mean it saves time and cost by addressing problems before the animations process or before the actual filming.  

So, below are my storyboard for my animation short film.

For info, I will be adding more in between scenes to make it more interesting. In my next post, I will be sharing my scripts for scenes that will have voice-over in it. See you guys again in the next post! Stay tune...

Love, Peach💕




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Principles of Animation

Test Animation

My animation's previz: Concept, Inspiration & Sketches