Get to know me

Hi world!

My name is Peach. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. and it's always been my passion to inspire the world with my creation.

I also love to take photos, like laterally everything, especially what's on my plate everyday (If you know, you know. #Food). Capturing sunrise and sunset really calms me, it takes away all my problems. At times, I also volunteer myself to take people wedding photos. I love to see their expression when seeing the outcome of my work, and also all those compliments.

Currently, I'm continuing my study to add-up my skills and knowledge, in order to submerge into this Creative Industry and possibilities to realizing my dream.

Everything I see around me is an art for me, and it inspire me a LOT! So, I hope my work also can inspire others to see the world in a more creative way.

Love,
Peach💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Principles of Animation

Test Animation

My animation's previz: Concept, Inspiration & Sketches