My animation's previz (Part iii): Script for voice-over

Hi everyone! Bonjour!

Anyone excited for my post? 

Today as promised, I'm going to share my script for my coming animation short film. So without further a do, let us see my script below (Enjoy reading).

Scene 1: 
Me: Urgh! 5 more mins Please...

5 mins later (Alarm ring again)

Scene 2: 
Me: Okay...okay..i'm waking up.

Scene 3: 
Me: (humming)

Scene 5: 
Me: Hmm...what colour should I wear today? There's nothing to wear.....but! whatever...lets just go with this one.

Scene 6: 
Me: Got to go to work...Love you, mmmwah!

Scene 7: 
Me: Oh! Key.

Scene 8: 
(radio music playing)

Scene 9: 
Me: Oh hi, can I please have one roti telor cheese and one cold teh tarik. Thank you.

Scene 10: 
Me: Alright! There's few applications left to process, lets get to work.

Scene 11: 
Me: It's time for my online class, where's my earpiece? Come on...at this time..seriously...Oh here you are (chuckles while plugging the earpiece)

Scene 12: 
Me: It's lunch time, I'm gonna go first guys. See you later.

Scene 14: 
Me: There are 12 principles of animation, which are......(continue typing)

Scene 16: 
Me: Hi, good afternoon sir, how may I help you?

Scene 17: 
(radio music playing)

Scene 18: 
Me: aah..finally home. Home...Sweet..home..

Scene 21: 
Me: Slurp! This curry noodles definitely my kind of comfort food (more slurping)

Scene 22: 
Me: Look at this kids...weeeee (mimicking an aeroplane sound)

Scene 23: 
Me: Alright..dinner time kids, say aaaaa...

Scene 24: 
Me: Sleeptight baby, goodnight, love you, mmmwah!

Scene 25: 
Me: (Craking fingers) time to finish these assignments (typing)

Scene 26: 
Me: Woah...this is so amazing

Scene 27: 
Me: (yawn)

Okay, that's all for my script part. For information, I will also be adding sound effects and music to make my animation more dramatic. 

Please bear with me as I will be sharing more of my processes in the future post before showing my final animation. Well, see you guys again soon, au revoir!

Love, Peach💕 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Principles of Animation

Test Animation

My animation's previz: Concept, Inspiration & Sketches