Final Animation feedback, reflection and improvement

Salut!

I just finish my presentation this afternoon, so as promised, I will be sharing those audiences feedback with you guys.



Above are all the feedback I got for my final animation presentation today. 

As for reflection and improvement on my own animation, I expect I can get smooth movement for my characters, but unfortunately, I still need to improve on those skills. Also, I will try and learn to improve my basic drawing skills as per suggested by one of my respondents. 

Alright, that's it from me about Animation project, will update you guys again for another interesting topic (If God willing). See you! 👋

Love,
Peach💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Principles of Animation

Test Animation

My animation's previz: Concept, Inspiration & Sketches